Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pure Joy






BrynnOwen looks healthy! YAY! I am so thankful for all the prayers.

We went to the doctor today and saw that baby for the first time. My eyes started welling up as soon as I saw that precious little baby flash up on the screen. I was just amazed. Matt just stood there silently and kept petting my head! He was just smiling from ear to ear! He just looked like a proud papa! We are both just SO overjoyed. And it's crazy how much I love that little baby and I don't even know who he/she is!

It was such a relief to hear the doctor say, "Everything looks good and normal." Then she went on with, "Aww..look at that sweet little baby, just movin' around and kickin' just happy as can be!" So then I started crying again! :) It was just a perfect moment.

So I'm posting pics of BrynnOwen so you can see for youself what a sweet little angel I have growing inside of me! God is so good, isn't he? :)






1 comment:

  1. Is that a little smile I see!!! What great pictures...so photogenic already..mercy

    We love you all,
    Nonna

    ReplyDelete