Friday, September 11, 2009

And Baby Makes Three...

Owen Louis is here! He's been here for 6 weeks, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about his debut! The labor/delivery was 8 hours, which I was pretty proud of myself...some people are in labor for 13 to 20 hours for their first babies! So I was glad not to be a part of that group! Owen weighed 9 lbs, 9 oz and was 20.5 inches long...so he was a big boy! And still is!

His personality so far is SO sweet and he is a very content baby (thank you, Lord!)..I think he is going to be like his Daddy.

So far, motherhood is wonderful. Its funny..no matter how tired I am, one smile from his sweet little face is like drinking a venti mocha frap with an extra shot of espresso! :)

Our life just feels so full. We are so blessed with a healthy baby. Here's the latest pic of him!

1 comment: